These cookies are amazing! They are gluten free and sugar free. They taste like a muffin top!
If you freeze the dough, make sure to thaw it out and add milk to get it to stick together again. If the dough is dry- add A2 whole milk or nondairy milk until smooth. I had to add 1/4 cup of A2 milk to my dough! Dough should be smooth so make sure to add the dairy/nondairy until smooth.
* 2 cups of 72% dark chocolate chips or stevia chocolate
* 1 cup french butter, softened (you can probably use coconut oil too but I haven’t tried that)
* 3/4 cup white granular Swerve
* 3/4 cup brown Swerve
* 2 pastured or omega 3 eggs
* 2 teaspoons vanilla
* 2 1/4 cups cassava flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped (optional)
Heat oven to 375ºF. Stir flour with baking soda and salt; set aside. In large mixing bowl, beat butter with white Swerve and brown Swerve at medium speed until creamy and lightened in color. Add eggs and vanilla, one at a time. Mix on low speed until incorporated. Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture. Stir in nuts and chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.