Okay so I’m going to give you guys my recipe for sweet potato gnocchi!
If you are trying to lose weight with this diet, I wouldn’t eat these because it is pretty full of carbs and I think it made me gain 50000 lbs. lol
Anyway, these are gluten free, lectin free, organic and delicious!
* 2 cooked organic sweet potatoes
* 1 pastured or omega 3 egg
* 1 cup of cassava flour
- Cook sweet potato however you would like (I’m lazy so I threw them in the microwave).
- Let them cool and then scoop into mixing bowl.
- Add eggs and 3/4 cup of cassava flour and stir all together with fork. Set the rest of the cassava flour aside.
- Slowly sprinkle cassava flour on top to help mold the dough into little balls on a separate plate. If the dough is still too sticky, add more cassava flour.
- Roll out the dough and cut into pieces.
- Bring water to a boil in a pot and pour in the gnocchi.
- They’ll be ready once they are floating! About 10 minutes. I ate them with olive oil, salt, Italian seasoning and real parmesan!