I wanted to try to make brownies. I just whipped these together and they aren’t that bad!
* 1/2 cup avocado oil
* 1 cup swerve
* 1 tsp vanilla
* 2 pasture or omega-3 eggs
* 1/4 tsp aluminum free baking powder
* 1/3 cup organic cocoa powder
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 1/2 cup cassava flour
* 1/2 cup 72% or darker organic chocolate chips
* 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
Directions: Set oven to 350* and line a pan with avocado or olive oil spray. Mix dry ingredients and then add the wet ones. Mix well and then fold in macadamia nuts and chocolate chips. Spread into pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until the edges pull apart from pan. Enjoy!