As I promised on instagram, here are the pancakes that I made that are Plant Paradox approved. I wouldn’t eat these often because of the carbs and fruit but they’re a nice treat for a special occasion! It’s basically Lexi’s Clean Kitchen’s recipe with some modifications to be Plant Paradox approved. This works for me but might not be a great option for everyone. Apples, green bananas (not ripe) and in season berries are okay in moderation!
* 1/2 cup blanched almond flour (I use the one from Costco)
* 1/2 cup tapioca flour
* 1 whole green banana (mashed) or 1/4 cup unsweetened organic applesauce
* 1 tsp aluminum-free baking powder
* 1/2 tsp vanilla
* 2 pastured eggs
* 1 cup organic blueberries (or any berry that is in season)
* 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
* 1 tsp of swerve (you don’t really need added sweetness but this would be the option)
* A tbsp of coconut oil
Mix all the powder ingredients well. Mix in the wet ingredients. Heat a skillet with coconut oil or ghee. Flip those cakes! For the sauce, put all ingredients in a small saucepan and mix on low heat until fruit is cooked down. Enjoy!